Friday, January 11, 2013

Love is in the Air Treat bag


Happy Friday!
 
Melisa from Melisa's Crafty Creations here today.  I made a cute little treat bag to share with you.   I don't know about you but I love, love, love the tart conversation hearts.  Every year I buy a big bag of them.  This year I couldn't wait to use them for one of my treat bags.  I used a 3x4 inch clear bag and filled it with the tart conversation hearts.  


 
I used the Simple Sayings Valentine Edition stamp set for my sentiment.  I think this sentiment goes perfect with cupid. 
 
 
Don't forget to join in this month's "Anything but a Card challenge"  You can see my project for the challenge HERE
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend.
 
Melisa

7 comments:

  1. This soooo cute!! I love that heart paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute Melisa! I love the colors!! Thanks for guest designing for us today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Melisa. Love your little treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tooo cute ! thanks so much for being our GD for the month !!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute treat Melisa! Love the paper, goes great with conversation hearts

    ReplyDelete