Thursday, January 24, 2013

Our Family Layout

 
Good Morning!
 
Today I have a layout to share with you.  I made this layout for one of my good girlfriends.  I hope she likes it. 
 
 
I used the Kraft Brown Twine to frame the picture. I also used some Aqua Blue Twine as accents on my layout. 

 
The Chevron heart and gears are from the Online Silhouette store.  I cut the gears out in two different shades of grey and sprayed them with Smooch spritiz in Silver Foil
 
 
 I also used my Epiphany Crafts Square tool to make the scrabble tile. 
 
 
The title is also from the Online silhouette store, You can find it HERE.  I also used the Epiphany Crafts Heart tool.  The heart is hiding under the gear. 
 
 
You can find the Kraft Brown Twine HERE
 
 
You can find the Aqua Blue Twine HERE
 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty LO! Love your design. What a great way to use twine. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have one lucky friend! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete