Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Peachy Keen Anything Goes Challenge

 
Hi Crafty Friends! 
 
How's your week going so far?  Mine is going good.  Matthew went back to school on Monday.  Now we are just trying to get back on our school routine.  Today I have a Valentine's Day card to share with you.  I made this card for the Anything Goes Challenge going on over at Peachy Keen.  
 
 
For my card base & shape for the sentiment  I used Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels 1.  The girl is Thanksgiving Feast Cutting files also from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. 
 
 
The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Funny Valentine stamp set.  The face is from Peachy Keen's Princess Face Assortment. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Melisa

10 comments:

  1. Awww this is so cute Melisa! I love the shape of the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa I am becoming a big fan of yours now I just love all your creations, I have to start getting some of these cute files since I now have a cameo love this cute lady and the shape of the card too
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little lady! And that sentiment is a hoot! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge :)

    ~Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny card! Love this girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Melissa! I've been dying to think of ways to use that sentiment! I'll have to play around with it =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! I love this, Melisa! I love that you used the Thanksgiving lady for a V-day card. So cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER cute card and funny!great job with and I LOVE the little lady,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute!!! I really like that girl! Thanks for joining our PKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete