Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge

 Happy Wednesday Friends!
 
Today I am here to show you a card that I made for the Sketch challenge that is going on over at Peachy Keen.  Here is the sketch.  
I thought it would be fun to flip the sketch.  Matthew was invited to one of his friend's birthday party this Sunday so I thought I would make his friend a birthday card. 
 

The pirate is from Letter Delight's Be My Matey Cut It Set.  Isn't he cute?  I love this little pirate.  The sentiment is from Joy's Life You're so Punny stamp set. 

 
Did you notice that I used twine for his eye patch?  I can't get over how cute he is.  The twine is from Timeless Twine's new Graphite Gray.  The cute face is from Peachy Keen's Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment.    

 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Have a great day!!
 
Melisa

7 comments:

  1. Such an AWESOME birthday card Melisa!great job with your sweet little pirate,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! So adorable! Rrr, love your little pirate! Thanks for joining us in this week's peachy keen stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arghhh! Great little boy card! Love the parrot too..nice touch! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After seeing your little sneak peek on FB I KNEW this was going to be an awesome card! I was sooo right! Totally adorable - thanks for playing along with us this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melisa,
    This card is adorable!! I just love that twine eye patch! Thank you for using my stamps!
    Super hugs,
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete