Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Valentine's Blog Hop

 
 
Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Valentine Blog hop.  Today we are making Valentine projects to share with you. 
 
 If you came here from Lisa's blog Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons you are in the right place.  I made a cute little Valentine's Day card to share with you.    
 
 
I used the Layered Labels 1 for my card base.  I just copied the image I wanted to use, then grouped them together.  Then I welded two of them together to make the base.  I love that little owl he is from the Little Hoot Cutting files.   
 
 
For my sentiment I used the Sentiment Spots 1 cutting file.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Got Candy? stamp set.  I am loving this stamp set.  It's my go to stamp set right now.  I also thought it would be fun to put the little owl on an Action Wobble.  I got my Action Wobbles HERE.   
 
 
Poor little owl is going to be dizzy.  LOL.  Below you can see the Action wobble.   
 
 
~~Giveaway Time~~
 
 
"For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog on our hop and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter.  Lisa will randomly choose a winner of the big hop prize on Tuesday, January 29. Only US or Canadian mailing addresses, please." 
 
You're next stop in the hop is the talented Nicole
 
Thanks for stopping by today! 
 
Have a great weekend. 
 
Melisa

38 comments:

  1. ha...love the glasses and how he moves...excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love that you put him on a wobble! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower!! this is absolutely adorable!!
    xoxo Charity
    thebookinroom.blogspot.com
    thebookinroom@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Melisa!

    New follower!
    Nancie
    scooby71099@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your awesome card!!! I am a follower!! alannahmae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your project today--great blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG how adorable is this!!! I LOVE that you put him on a wobble!! SO adorable!!
    TFS and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!! Oh my goodness this owl card is TOO CUTE!! Just added your blog to follow on Google Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card. I love this owl. It is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful shaped creation, colorful chevron and fun wobble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG TOO CUTE!!! Adorable little owl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. too cute Melisa!! love that he is on a wobble :-)
    hugs,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable bird card! LOL love that it wobbles!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Melisa I love all of your creations! This little nerdy owl is adorable and that Jaded Blossom stamp goes perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never used a wobble but after seeing your cute card, I have to try one!

    Hugs,

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cutie, love how you put him on an action wobble !! Love the fun bright colors as well !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the wobble, makes it a super fun card! I follow your blog through rss.
    melt003@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on fb.
    melt003@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your wobble Owl he's just to cute. Thank You for sharing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the colors of that background paper!! and awesome use of an action wobble!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such an adorable card! Love that lil owl =D

    lots of love,
    Ana Maria

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute Melisa! I have never used Action Wobbles but I definitely need to try it out!

    calbekah@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an adorable lil' owl! Love it! I became a follower today! :)
    hugs,
    georgi
    georgifelixcm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super Duper Cuet Card!
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute! Love the glasses on the owl and the Action Wobble!
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute, must get me some wobbles for grandson!!! "Following" now -- dkaneinks@gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the embellishments you put on your card. Precious. i am a follower

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  28. New follower here. your card is too funny, I love it!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the whimsical owl and the cute, huge glasses.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  31. So cute to use an action wobble!! I think your card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Loving that nerdy little owl! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Owls are so BIG right now!! The card is adorable and the use of the wobble is a great touch.

    jnoodle08 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Super cute. Love that the owl is on a wobble. Fantastic hopping with you.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Adorable Card! Love the fun Valentine colors. Just became a follower and signed up for email updates.

    Thanks!
    Marlene
    Hearts0314 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Follower! That is a super cute owl cut file. Great job and love the wobble and sentiment. I also am a follower!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Super cute owl card. Already a follower ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete