Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Snow Angel Layout ~~PPPR~~



Today is Design Team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  Recently my family and I went to the snow and I have been dying to use this picture of my cousin's daughter on a scrapbook layout.  Isn't she a cutie?  I love her little grin.  Okay now back to my layout.  :)  



For the patterned paper behind the picture I use the Layered Labels 1 cutting files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. 
 

 
The title is from the Let it Snow Cutting Files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I love the font that is used for Angel.  The Cameo cuts it out so nicely. 

 
To make my snowflake border I cut out a bunch of snowflakes in different sizes.  Then I just layered them together to make the border.  I also sprayed them with some Vanilla Shimmer Smooch spritz to give them a little shimmer.  The snow flakes are from the Snowflakes Cutting Files.  I used the new Graphite Gray from Timeless Twine.  


 
This cute little snow girl is from the Snow Peeps Cutting Files.  The snow girl's face is from Peachy Keen's Snow Cuties Face Assortment.   
 
Don't forget to stop by the other Design team members blogs to see all of their lovely projects. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today. 
 
Melisa
 


3 comments:

  1. Adorable layout! Love how you mixed the twine up in there too =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweet layout! The colors are so soft, and all of the cuts go so well with your picture. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful layout! You did a great job
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete