Friday, January 25, 2013

Sweet Thoughts for You

 
TGIF everyone! 
Today I have a cute little project to share with you.  But before I do, I want to thank Candace & Michelle for having me as their January Guest designer.  I have had so much fun using their stamps and I have made some new friends as well.   Now here is my project. 
 
 
I used the Heart Pillow box from the Online Silhouette store and filled it with some chocolate lips.  The sentiment is from the Got Candy? stamp set. 
 
 
I used Timeless Twine's Cherry Red Twine to close the pillow box.  I also used Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Sentiment Spots 1 for my sentiment shape.   
 
 
Thanks again Candace & Michelle. 
 
Melisa

14 comments:

  1. Love your altered pillow box...very sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooo cute!!!! That pillow box is amazing and the twine is pretty cool too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Melisa so much for guest designing with us this month. We've loved all your projects. And this pillow box is just too cute! Love the sentiment you used too and the colors! Thanks again!!!
    ~Candace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Pillow Box Melisa. Awesome Creations this whole month, loved all your projects. Thanks for Guest Designing with Jaded Blossom this Month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute pillow box! Love the papers, twine and cute sentiment!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is very cute !!! love the lace doily you used too !!! thanks so much for guest designing for us this month, we really appreciate it ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this! Such a cute pillow box and I love the paper! Thanks for Guest Designing with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pillow box!! Love how you used the twine. Thanks so much for Guest Designing with us at Jaded Blossom this month. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Pillow boxes are so much fun. Great guest design project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute projects all month! I love this one!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this pillow box...you did a great job being a Guest Designer for the month! Thank you for sharing your talent Melisa:)

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute pillow box. I really love the patterns and the twine just goes so perfectly! Thank you for being a guest designer this month!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so awesome! Thank you for being a guest designer with us!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow..great way to tie it up with that twine!

    ReplyDelete