Tuesday, January 15, 2013

You're the Marsh to my Mellow~~PPPR



Hi Crafty Friends!

How's your Wednesday going?  Mine is going good.  Today is Design Team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.   I made a cute little card to share with you.  I hope you like it. 


 
I used the Hot Cocoa Cutting Files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons for the cup of Cocoa.  I also used the Sentiment Spots 1 for the sentiment shape. 
 
 
For the twine I used Timeless Twine's new Graphite Gray.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Hot Cocoa stamp set. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to head over to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons to see what the rest of the design team created. 

9 comments:

  1. So adorable, Melisa! I love the pattern on the cup...it makes it look like china. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute tag! love you paper choice for the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute =)

    ~Angela
    www.3crazymonkeys.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute, cute card!! : )

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Melisa! I love the colors too, perfect!!

    ReplyDelete