Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Gotcha Layout. ~~PPPR



Hi Crafty Friends! 
Today is Design Team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I have a layout to share with you today.  I have been wanting to use this Valentine's Day paper for awhile now and this past weekend I finally had a chance to use it.  Here it is.  


I used the Layered Labels 1 Cutting files for my background shape.  The cardstock behind my picture is from the Layered Labels 2 Cutting files
 


These cute little cupids are from the Cupid Cutting Files.  Their little faces are from Peachy Keen's Boy Mates Face Assortment.       

 
The title is also from the Cupid Cutting Files

 
Don't forget to head over to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and check what the rest of the design team created. 
 
Have a great week!
 
Melisa


No comments:

Post a Comment