Saturday, February 2, 2013

Let it Snow Blog Hop



~~If you're looking for the Love is in the Air Valentine's Day Blog Hop CLICK HERE ~~



Welcome to the Let it Snow Blog Hop!  


If you came here from Lori's Blog then you are in the right place.  The theme of this blog hop is snow.  We all made projects with a snow theme.  I thought it would be fun to make a card.  Here is my card. 
 
 
The card base is from the Online Silhouette store.  The little boy is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Let it Snow Cutting Files.   The shape for the sentiment is also from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  It is from the Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting Files

 
The twine is from Timeless Twine's Olive Green.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Winter Wishes stamp set.   
 
You're next stop is Sarah's blog.  Thanks so much for hopping along with us today!
 
Melisa

11 comments:

  1. Oh how cute and fun. I love the face you used and the snowflakes are perfect with your image. TFS & Happy I could be on the hop with you. AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card!!! Love the little boy on the card (I have all boys)and his face!

    Glad to be in this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just adorable! Thanks for joining me on this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I have some twine somewhere in my craft room, and now I have to find it!! Cute card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card - TFS! I'm enjoying the hop today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! love your card! TFS nice hopping with you today!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable card!!! love hopping with you!
    Robin

    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adoraaaaable! He looks like he's having fun in the snow! He puts a smile on my face! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable, Melisa! I'm catching up on your posts, and you've been busy, girl!!! I'd love it if you'd post a pic of this on the PPPR FB page. ;)

    ReplyDelete