Saturday, February 16, 2013

Timeless Twine New Color Release Blog Hop


Welcome to the Timeless Twine New Color Release Blog Hop!!!
 
 
I'm so glad you are joining us today.  We've got a lot of great projects to share with you today.  If you came here from Kristy's Blog you are in the right place.  If you just happen to come across this post and would like to start at the beginning, click HERE.    

I don't want to keep you waiting any longer.  Here is the New NATURAL Color.  Isn't it amazing.  There are so many different things and color combinations you could do with it. 


 
Here are my projects. 

                                     

I love how it looks up agains the pink.  All of these sentiments are from the It's All About Love stamp set from Peachy Keen.  


I used the Strawberry Cupcake Twine and Natural Twine together on this purse. 
 

 
~~Giveaway Time~~
 
Two lucky winner will receive a full spool of the new NATURAL twine.   

All you have to do is leave a comment on ALL the blogs in the hop. You also have to be a follower of ALL the Design Team Members blogs. I would love it if you would sign up to be a follower of my blog too but it's not required :)


Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget to stop by Timeless Twine and check out the new twine.

You're next stop in the hop is Melissa S

Have a Twinetastic day!
 
Melisa
 


30 comments:

  1. Melissa these are just so cute... I adore them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful treat boxes! Love them!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the natural twine with the pink one. I also like it alone with the bright flower. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so cute! lovely dp's and perfect bows...such a pretty collection of containers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these , the colors with the twine are fabulous !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so sweet and I adore the colors. You did such a great job with the twine and matched it perfect with the other twines!!! <3 Great work girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these cute little purses, Melisa!!!

    candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute projects


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable purses!!!

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. those purses are so stinking cute!!! Love Timeless Twine natural!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love these purses! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your purses are really lovely! Very pretty!

    ~ Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your projects! I can't wait to try out this twine! I've been looking everywhere for a product like this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are the best purses, too too cute! Totally STYLIN'!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great projects--this twine looks great with pink.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think this natural twine was perfect to pair with Starwberry Cupcake!! I love how you've used it to embellish your little gift wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so cute!! I love how you used the twine and I just LOVE these colors! : )

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete