Tuesday, February 5, 2013

You've got my heart on a string


Hi Everyone!
  Today I am here to show you a card that I made.  I made this for the 1,2,3 challenge going on over at My Creative TimeThe challenge was to use 1 Bow, 2 Pattern paper and 3 Buttons.  Here is my card.  

 
All of the twine is from Timeless Twine.  The purple is called Purple Passion.  I also used Olive Green, Aqua Blue and Strawberry Cupcake on the insides of the buttons.  The sentiment is from Pink by Design's Be Mine stamp set.   

 
I'm also entering this into Pink by Design's Rainbow Challenge
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!
 
Melisa


10 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your hearts! Great papers and colors too! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to complete this challenge..such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Melisa! This is adorable. Love the colors :-) Thank you for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, I love bright and fun colors of the hearts! just a beautiful card! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Designer Challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Adorable !! Love all the hearts and the pattern paper you used and the sentiment is so sweet !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW BEAUTIFUL job with your AWESOME card!it looks FANTASTIC,Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time/Designer's Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. Great job.


    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! SO CUTE!!! Thank you for joining us!
    HUGS,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete