Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Yummy Treat for Some Bunny Sweet~~PPPR

 
 Hi Everyone!!! 

Today is Design team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I made a cute little candy bag to share with you.  It is filled with little carrot shaped chocolates and chocolate eggs. For the topper I used the Handled Treat Bag Topper Cutting File.  The sentiment shape is from Sentiment Spots 1.  
 
The carrots are from the Hoppy Easter Cutting File.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Easter Treats 2 stamp set.  The twine is Pumpkin Orange from Timeless Twine.   

 
I'm linking this up to Cameo Creations Easter challenge
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!
 
Melisa


10 comments:

  1. Such a yummy and awesome treat bag! I would love getting one of those =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, yummy little treat bag! I love the handle on the bag topper and those carrots are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just so cute !! I love your projects always :) I am so exited to be on another DT with you !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is is so cute! I love the little carrots with the carrot candy. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought I would come by and see what you've been up to. Your Treat Bags are Adorable! Loved seeing all of your recent projects! Happy Spring! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so, so adorable!! And it looks yummy too.

    Thanks for joining us in the Cameo Creations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Melisa! This is too adorable!! want some! lol
    TFS and entering over at http://cameocreationschallenge.blogspot.com/
    Gaby DT

    ReplyDelete