Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Easter Treats~~PPPR



Happy Wednesday!
 
Today is Design Team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  
 
 


I used the Layered Tags 1 Cutting file for the tag.  The sentiment shape is from the Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting File


The little Chick and Peep are from the My Peeps Cutting File.  The sentiments are from My Creative Time's To My Best Peep Stamp set.  
 
 
The twine is from Timeless Twine.  I used the Bubble Gum Pink, Lemonade Yellow and Pumpkin Orange twine. 

 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great week!

Melisa


6 comments:

  1. Adorable!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute treats

    Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
    Rosiemini@gmail.com
    Blogging it foward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greta idea for a sweet treat. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these little treats, Melisa! Super cute idea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete