Thursday, March 7, 2013

Have a Sham-rockin' Day



Hi Crafty Friends!

Today I have a cute St. Patrick's Day card to share with you.  Isn't it crazy to that we are already in March.  Where did the time go?  Anyways on to my card.  I love the way this card came out.  I used the Olive Green Twine on my card.  I love this green, it goes with everything. 
 
 
For the card base I use the Layered Labels 1 from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  The sentiment shape is from the Sentiment spots 1 cutting file.  The cute little Shamrocks are from the Shamrock Faces cutting files. 

 
For the faces I use the Cornies Face Assortment and the Snow Cuties Face Assortment from Peachy Keen.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time's I Believe in Leprechauns stamp set. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day. 
 
Melisa


6 comments:

  1. Super Duper Cute!Love PKS!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Melisa! Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable. I hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute!! Love the faces! Thank you for linking up to Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete