Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Guest Designer



Today I am a Guest Designing over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  As you know Lisa recently moved back to the United States and she doesn't have all of her crafty stuff yet.  So her design team is helping her out and guest designing on her blog on Fridays.  Today I have an Easter Treat bag to share with you.  

 
I used the Handled Treat Bag Topper Cutting Files for the top of the treat bag.  This is my favorite treat bag topper.  I love that it has the handle.  It makes it super easy to pass out.  For the Peep Bunny I used the My Peeps Cutting Files.  Isn't the little bunny cute?  Did you see the little chick that also comes with this set?  I'll post a picture below of the entire set. 

 
The sentiment shape is from Sentiment spots 1 Cutting files.  The sentiment is from Pink by Design's Hoppy Easter stamp set.  The twine is Pumpkin Orange from Timeless Twine. 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend. 
 
Melisa


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love how the candy wrappers coordinate with the paper :)

    ReplyDelete