Saturday, March 23, 2013

Welcome Home Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Blog Hop



Hi Everyone! 
 
Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons "Welcome Home Lisa" Blog Hop.  If you came here from Candace's Blog then you are in the right spot.  If you would like to start at the beginning of the blog hop, Please head over to Lisa's Blog.  Today we are making projects using the new "Home Sweet Home" Cutting files. Here is the entire set. I just love the little houses.
Aren't the houses just adorable?  Now onto my project.  I made a card for Lisa.  The card base is from the Layered Labels 2 Cutting files.  I made two of the shapes, grouped them together and then just welded them together. 
 


The super cute little house is from the Brand New "Home Sweet Home Cutting Files".     For the cloud I used the Kite & Clouds cutting files.  The sign is from the Sentiment Spots 1 cutting file.  The sentiment is from My Thoughts Exactly More Big Thoughts stamp set. 

 
~~Giveaway Time~~
 
I put this giveaway together for you today, I hope you like it.  One lucky winner will win a 6x6 Paper pad by Little Yellow Bicycle, Burlap shapes also from Little Yellow Bicycle, 1 roll of Washi Tape and 2 rolls of Timeless Twine (2 yrds of Cherry Red Twine and 2 yrds of Natural Twine)
 
 
Another lucky winner will win a $15.00 Gift Certificate to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. 
 
 
Now the rules for the Giveaway
 
"For a chance to win, you MUST be a follower of each blog on our hop and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter.  A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, March 26th. Only US or Canadian mailing addresses, please."
 
Thanks for hopping along with us today.  Don't forget to leave a comment on Lisa's Blog to Welcome her back home.
 
 You're next stop in the hop is Ana Maria's blog


34 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, the inking you did really makes that sky perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable house card...super cute colours and shape! Lee-Ann :)
    leekubinec@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your beautiful card!! GREAT colors and perfect sentiment!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card,I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love the papers and your inking on the edges. I'm a follower of your blog ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! Love how you used the labels. I am now following you. julieodil at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet shaped card. Love it. I'm a new follower.


    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melisa this is so Sweet !! I love the shape and I love how you did the sign and the embossing on your little sidewalk is the perfect touch !!
    You know I already follow you :D
    Brianna
    Jeffbrianna@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very welcoming card! Love the house cut.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute, Melisa! I love that you put the sentiment on a sign in the yard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love cards with a shape other than rectangle. Love it! Beautiful job on the house. I'll have to figure out how cutting files work some day

    dtroche@bellsouth.net
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun fun. So many cute ways to create with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Melisa! Your designs are so fresh and fun! <3 This one is no exception!! it's beautiful and cheery and very homey!! You did a great job creating inspiration for this blog hop! <3 XOXOXO! paddymack1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I Love your Card and Love the Shape. Sooo CUTE!!! I thought all this time that I was a Follower of yours. But I guess not.I am now. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. How darling! Love the shape of your card and that sweet, sweet little house! Your colors are so bright and pretty - adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Melisa, your homey card is adorable. Nice welcome home design. Already your blog follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty card, great for just about anyone. TFS!
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, your card is great. I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card. Lisa will love it. I like the frame used. Im a follower TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute Melisa! I lovemthis little house and all the detail is great!
    TFS
    Deb C
    dsc105@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awwww... This card is soooo cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a sweet card. I love the whole scene. This is a super hop!!


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a darling card. Just so sweet. I'm a new follower. Thanks for the chance to win. I am a follower.
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is super cute and so sweet & homely. Love the path.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is so adorable, Melissa. Almost wish I was moving just to get it!

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  26. what an awesome creation... love all the details and the embossing is very nice...


    morentin1326{{AT}}aol{{DOT}}com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable card. Thanks for the inspiration and a fun hop! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a wonderful card-- I love the little welcome sign!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful little house scene!
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovin' all these adorable houses!! This is such a super sweet card! The shape is perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this Spring blog hop with all the fun bright colors and designs! I'm a new follower via e-mail jmdiehl@cox.net Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete