Sunday, April 28, 2013

Guest Designer for Craftin Desert Divas


I am posting today as a guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is Puns. The sponsor is DoubleClick AKA a Busy Bee. The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Here is what I created for this linky party....


I used the Scalloped Circes Cutting Files for the card base and inside scalloped circle.  The fish is from Fishy Friends Cutting files.  The seaweed, coral, starfish and anemone is from the Sea Life Cutting Files.  All of the cutting files are from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons


The twine is Pumpkin Orange from Timeless Twine.  Below you can see the Action Wobble. The sentiment is from My Thoughts Exactly Under the Sea stamp set


Look at him go!  I love seeing him in action. Poor thing is going to get dizzy.  :)



Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!  

Melisa


5 comments:

  1. Melisa, your card is super cute! Love that the fishie is in action!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa,

    Love your card! That fish is so cute and it's on an action wobble. Thank you so much for being a guest designer. I appreciate it and you did a super job.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable! Love the cute shape and fun details on this! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Melissa, I had to stop by and let you know how cute I think this card is!!! I saw it on the CDD linky party and again on FB and it's just the CUTEST thing! :-))))
    Your new follower ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete