Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Just For Him Blog Hop

 
Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Just for Him Blog hop. 
 
 
If you came here from Lisa's Blog then you are in the right place.  If you just happened to stumble upon this post and would like to start at the beginning, the head over to Lisa's Blog.  Today we are making projects Just for Him using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.  It could be for Fathers, Brothers, Grandfathers, Son's etc.  I thought I would make a card for my Dad. 
 

I used the Center Panel Step Cutting file for my card base.  I have to say I am in love with this card base.  It was super easy to make.  I can't wait to make another card using it.  

 
I used the Safari Love Cutting Files for the Lion.  He is just too cute.  The sentiment is from Pink by Design's Jungle Fever stamp set. 

 
Here is a side view of the card.  
 
~~GIVEAWAY ALERT~~
 
"For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog on our hop and leave a comment on each blog.  For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, May 21. Only US or Canadian mailing addresses, please."  
 
 
Your next stop in the blog hop is the super talented Jeanne.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!!

Melisa
 


28 comments:

  1. Awwww - it's simply adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card Melisa! I love the sweet lion and your fun sentiment. Sweet, sweet card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super duper cute. Love that paper!!


    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, Melisa! I love the colors you chose to go along with the cute lion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great card Melisa!! the sweet lion and sentiment are so perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card. Very cute. TFS.
    I need to make more of these kind of cards.
    D~ dmcardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com
    (Google follower #296)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Dad is going to love your card, love the center fold card to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super fabulous card!!
    Kathy Salido
    salido99@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun saying and great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just started following you. I love your lion card. So cute.


    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this, Melisa!!! I need to use that lion!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card. I enjoy looking at all the cards to help give me ideas. einersonsgirl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super adorable Melisa.
    Deb C
    Bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this, I just got this file and can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How super adorable is this!!! Love the design of the card and that file is just the cutest!!!
    Awesome job Melissa!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute step card. I'm a follower.
    stuff@gt.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love step cards, they look so impressive -- and this sure does. Love that lion. I'm already a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome creation, so adorable... I am a follower, and a fb follower and an email subscriber... thanks for the chance...
    morentin1326((at))aol((DOT))com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is adorable! It couldn't get more adorable if you tried! I love it!!!! <3 I love all of your work! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Follower of your blog, which is super cute by the way!!! This step card is darling! great job!!! Love the cute lion that you created for your card, thanks for the inspiration on this hop!.
    Loves-Scrappin Madge
    madge@thescrappinlounlounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. ADORABLE card! Love that lil lion =D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card and like the fold.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute card, love that Lion and your choice of paper to match him. I can't wait to cut the center panel step card base that was a freebie in the newsletter. I'm your newest follower :)

    sharmel2@telus.net

    ReplyDelete