Saturday, May 4, 2013

Timeless Twine Mother's Day Challenge

 
 
Good Morning Everyone!
 
Today is the start of a new challenge going on over at Timeless Twine.  The theme this month is Mother's day. 
 
 
One of my friends is celebrating her very first Mother's Day this year and I thought I would send her a card. 
 
 
 
The twine I used is the Olive Green Timeless Twine. 


I used the Mom You Rock Stamp Set from My Creative Time.  

 
~~~The challenge runs from May 4 to May 31 11:59 EST.~~~
 
Here are the challenge details.  
 
~The theme is Mother's Day~
 
~You must use Timeless Twine on your project.~
 
~You must also display the challenge badge on your blog.~
 
One lucky participant will win a **Timeless Twine prize - 120 yard Timeless Twine Party Pack**
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you'll join in this fun challenge. 

Melisa


5 comments:

  1. That's super sweet...she's going to love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet card for a new mother! Adorable!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend will love your cute card. I like the colors and the twine looks great on it with the perfect color button. Good to see that stamp get some use...I could have used that one this year. Maybe I can cross out first and write in 2 :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete