Saturday, June 15, 2013

May all your wishes come true


 
Happy Saturday!

I hope you are having a great Saturday.  Today I had some free time so I thought I would play along with Jaded Blossom's Monthly Challenge.  Here is what I made for the challenge. 
 
 
For the candies I used the Birthday Candies from Jaded Blossom.  The sentiment is from Sweet Birthday Wishes, also from Jaded Blossom.  The box & Cupcake are from the Online Silhouette store. 
 
 
The twine is Bubble Gum Pink and Aqua Blue from Timeless Twine
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend. 
 
Melisa
 
 


8 comments:

  1. So so cute!! I love those colors. Great job!! Have a great weekend.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an adorable little treat box !!! love that cupcake cut too !!! thanks so much for joining us in the Jaded Blossom challenge this month !!!

    michelle ~ Jaded Blossom owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute treat box!! Love that cupcake too! Thanks for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the paper you chose! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That box is just tooo cute!!!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom!!
    ~Candace
    JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little treat! Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog!!
    Now following!
    I am looking forward to keeping up with your blog and getting to know you through your posts :)

    I also have a blog design page. If you ever need a custom blog design, check it out :) ChristinaLoraneDesigns.blogspot.com

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete