Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge 13-29 :: Just Cards :: Show Me The Money!





Good Afternoon! 

 I've got to make this a short post this afternoon.  Today is my 8 year anniversary and I've got to get ready to go to dinner with my husband.   I made this card for the Peachy Keen Just Cards Show Me the Money ChallengeThe challenge was to make a card that would hold a gift card or money.  I chose to make a card to hold a gift card. 

 
This cute little face is from the Just Baby Faces Assortment. 

 
I didn't have a Babies R Us Gift card at home so I had to use a Hobby Lobby gift card.  :)

 
I hope you like my card.  Have a great evening!!
 
Melisa


4 comments:

  1. How cute! Love that paper! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable; nice gift card holder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your gift card holder is just TOO CUTE!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! Love that paper and the face.

    ReplyDelete