Monday, July 29, 2013

PKC-13-30 :: Photo Inspiration



Good Morning! 
 
I'm back with a card I made for the Peachy Keen Photo Inspiration Challenge.  I was inspired by the blues and greens in the photo.  Here is the photo for the challenge. 
 
 
Here is the card I made.  I used The Moodies Face Assortment for the sun's face.  I also used the Fruits Sentiments One stamp set for my sentiment. 

 
He looks so sad.  :( 

 
I'm also entering this into the Cameo Creations 2 Shades of Blue challenge
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!
 
Melisa  
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Your sun looks soooo sad, AWESOME job with your sweet card!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww poor old sun! I wonder if he's missing the Moon! lol Love your card and the melancholy sun Melisa! Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen this week. Good luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh! He looks so sad! That's a great Miss You card!!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Melisa, that poor sun! He is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cameo Creations! Julie, DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete