Tuesday, July 30, 2013

~~PPPR~~Popsicle Fever Layout



Good Morning Friends!  

Today is Design Team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I made a fun summer layout to share with you.  


I decided to make my layout a shaped layout.  I used the Layered Labels 1 cutting file for my background paper.  I used a scalloped circle from the Scalloped Circles cutting file for my journaling spot.  


The title and the push pop are from the Popsicle Fever Cutting file.  I love all the layers of the title and the push pop.  There is so much detail.  


Don't forget to head over to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons to see what the rest of the design team created.  

Have a good day!

Melisa


4 comments:

  1. What a super shape for your layout. The cuts are perfect and so cute. Love that push-up-pop! Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I have that same paper in digital format that you used for the background. I love this layout!!

    ReplyDelete