Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Summer Fun Blog Hop

 
Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Summer Fun Blog Hop!!

"If you came here from Jeanne's blog, you are in the right place.  If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog." This blog hop is all about Summer Fun using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Files
 
 
For my project I made a Super cute Side step card.  I'm also linking this card up to the Craftin Desert Divas Summer Challenge.  I used the Side Step Card Cutting file for my card base.  The sentiment shape is from Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting file.  The sentiment is from Pink by Design.   
 
 
This little cutie is from the Little Swimmers Cutting File.  His face is from Peachy Keen's The Moodies Face Assortment.  The sand castle is from the NEW Day at the Beach Cutting file. 

 
This hunk is from the Bigfoot Cutting File.  Isn't he cute?  The swim trunks and inner tube are also from the Little Swimmers Cutting file.  The Popsicle is from the Popsicle Fever Cutting file. 

 
I couldn't resist this picture.  He looks so mad.  LOL
 

The Beach ball is from the Little Swimmers Cutting file and the Sand bucket & Shovel are from the Day at the Beach Cutting file.  The brown I used for the sand is from the Snow Globe Cutting FileIt worked out perfect for the sand.  

 
 
~~GIVEAWAY TIME~~
Here is the prize that is up for grabs. 

 
"For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog.  For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter.  A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, July 23. Only US or Canadian mailing addresses, please."
 
A new challenge starts this weekend as well.  I hope you'll join us.  I loved seeing all of your projects. 

 
 
 
1.  The project must be Summer Fun-themed.  Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products MUST be the focus of the project.
2.  Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog.  If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Summer Fun Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group
3.  You can enter as many different Summer Fun projects as you want for more chances to win.
4.  The challenge will run for 3 weeks.  You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, August 10, 2013.
5.  One random winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen.  Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3.  Winners will be announced on Wednesday, August 14, 2013.
 
Your next stop is the Talented Shannon
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend.
 
Melisa




23 comments:

  1. Oh so cute. Love your sentiment and the way you switched it all up. I am a follower. einersongirl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This card literally made me laugh out loud! That face on the boy is just perfect! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super duper adorable is this card!! OMG I LOVE the cute scene you created and that bigfoot is AWESOME!!!
    Such a GREAT card!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAHAAHAHH! That card is awesome!!!! <3 I love all the details! It makes me smile just looking at it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super funny and just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melisa, this is a terrific design. I like the cuts and the way you changed his face. Super fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute way to use Big Foot! I've been wondering how to work him in and you did a really great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card just makes me smile! Too cute and I LOVE that grumpy face you added to your little swimmer dude - fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He he, this card totally made me smile. What a cute scene you have created. I love every detail. I am a new follower of your blog. Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a funny card!! Love the Yeti! TFS

    desaucier at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is too funny--love it!
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too, too cute and super funny. Love the boys face.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a funny card!! I thought that as soon as I saw the "Hunk" holding the popsicle! He stole it lol! Love it!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Been there so I completely agreed with the face! I need to make some of these easel cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it! This is a wonderful theme and super fun hop. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Summer“ Linky Party. New Linky Party starts Monday hope you will join us again!!

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is just so funny! I love that Bigfoot is at the beach and stole that little guy's popsicle. So cute! Thanks so much, Melisa, for making such a creative project for the hop...I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. ha ha too cute!! You know how I love funny cards!! And I love me some step cards!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those silly images make me giggle!! :D Very creative card!!!
    I am already a subscriber by email. Yippee!!!
    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG, your card is so much fun!! The face on the boy is perfect!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete