Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Summer Fun Blog Hop!!
"If you came here from Jeanne's blog, you are in the right place. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog." This blog hop is all about Summer Fun using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Files.
For my project I made a Super cute Side step card. I'm also linking this card up to the Craftin Desert Divas Summer Challenge. I used the Side Step Card Cutting file for my card base. The sentiment shape is from Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting file. The sentiment is from Pink by Design.
This little cutie is from the Little Swimmers Cutting File. His face is from Peachy Keen's The Moodies Face Assortment. The sand castle is from the NEW Day at the Beach Cutting file.
This hunk is from the Bigfoot Cutting File. Isn't he cute? The swim trunks and inner tube are also from the Little Swimmers Cutting file. The Popsicle is from the Popsicle Fever Cutting file.
I couldn't resist this picture. He looks so mad. LOL
The Beach ball is from the Little Swimmers Cutting file and the Sand bucket & Shovel are from the Day at the Beach Cutting file. The brown I used for the sand is from the Snow Globe Cutting File. It worked out perfect for the sand.
Here is the prize that is up for grabs.
"For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, July 23. Only US or Canadian mailing addresses, please."
A new challenge starts this weekend as well. I hope you'll join us. I loved seeing all of your projects.
1. The project must be Summer Fun-themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products MUST be the focus of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Summer Fun Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group
3. You can enter as many different Summer Fun projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, August 10, 2013.
5. One random winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, August 14, 2013.
Your next stop is the Talented Shannon
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend.