Saturday, July 27, 2013

Snowman Kisses



Good Morning! 

Today I am Jaded Blossom's Guest Designer for the day.  This month we are making Christmas projects to share with you.  For my project I made a snowman to share with you today.  When it comes to decorating for Christmas I am absolutely crazy about Snowmen.  I love to have them all over my house.
 


Isn't he adorable?  His hat comes off so you can fill him with candy.  I used the Winter Candies stamp set for the candies.  I think they go perfect with the snowman.  I cut the scalloped circles out at 1.00" and the regular circles at .81".  The Scalloped Circle and Regular Circle are from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. 


I crocheted his scarf using the Natural Twine and Cherry Red Twine from Timeless twine.  The snowman is from the Christmas Open House SVG File from SVG Cut's

 
I hope you enjoyed my project.  Thanks for stopping by today. 
 
Have a great weekend!!
 
Melisa
 
 


12 comments:

  1. Your snowman is just way too cute. Thank you for being our GDT at Jaded Blossom this month. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo awesome, Melisa!!! LOVE his scarf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scarf! How creative! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo freaking cute!!!LOVE the scarf and buttons!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe this is so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely adorable! Love it Melisa!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my GOSH!! I LOVE this snowman!! ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He turned out soo cute! And I love his scarf ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow...this is fabulous Melisa! Your snowman is just darling and I LOVE his scarf - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooooooooooo super awesome! Love snowmen too :D Thanks for being a guest designer :D

    Jenny ~ Jaded Blossom DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. tooo cute love the scarf and the use of the buttons ! tooo cute ! thanks for being a gd this month !!!

    ReplyDelete