Saturday, August 3, 2013

August Timeless Twine Sketch Challenge


Happy Saturday!  



Today is the start of another fun challenge over at Timeless Twine.  This sketch was provided by Mandi from Mj's Kraze.  Didn't she do a great job on the sketches?  I think she did.  
Here is my take on the sketch.  


I used the NEW Watermelon Sorbet twine for my card.  


Here are the rules for the challenge:

Project using the provided sketch (Thanks Mandi for the sketch)
Must use Timeless Twine
Must post challenge badge on your blog!

PRIZES
3 Spools of Timeless Twine - New Sorbet Collection

I hope you'll join in this fun challenge.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Melisa



4 comments:

  1. I love the chevron cut and the colors...so bright and cheerful. Beautiful job...how could you not smile to get this card?
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Awesome job
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card, love the background and all the other cutouts so cute!!

    ReplyDelete