Thursday, August 15, 2013

Jaded Blossom Back to School Challenge


Happy Thursday!

I'm back to share with you my project for the Jaded Blossom Back to School Challenge.  I wanted to make a little something for Matthew's new Teacher.  I thought it would be fun to give her something with her favorite candy inside.  


This cute pencil is from SVG CUT's School Days SVG Kit.  I heat embossed the sentiment on the heart.  The sentiment is from the School Rules Stamp set.  This sentiment is perfect for my project.  Below you can see the candy I put inside.  I put 2 bags of Peanut M&M's inside.    


Here is a close up of the apple.  The twine is Cherry Red from Timeless Twine.


I'm also entering this in the Craftin Desert Diva Back to School challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great rest of the week.  

Melisa

11 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so CUTE! Love your pencil box. Thank you so much for joining our Back To School Challenge over at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable and I am sure it will be a hit with the teacher :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super great project! I love the candies inside! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom challenge this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute Melisa!! Love that you embossed the sentiment, really makes it stand out! Who wouldnt want a cute treat like this? Thanks so much for joining us at JB
    ~Candace
    JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute! Love the star button! Thanks for joining us this month for the Jaded Blossom Challenge.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is sooo cute !! love the embossing in white to make it really stand out !!! thanks for participating in our challenge at Jaded Blossom this month !!!

    michelle ~ JB owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is ridiculously cute!!! Love everthing about it!! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom monthly challenge :)

    Jenny ~ Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh!! This is so stinkin cute!! LOVE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just TOO cute! I love this SVG file :) Thank you for joining us in the Jaded Blossom monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is AWESOME!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing!!!! Thanks for playing along with us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete