Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge 13-32 :: Sketch Challenge


Hi!  

Today I have a card to share with you.   I made it for the Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge. I decided to make a Thank You card for one of my neighbors.  My neighbor has a little farm stand in front of their house where they sell produce.  On Sunday they put out a bunch of free peppers & bell peppers in front of their house.  I stopped by and grabbed some peppers and bell peppers.  My boys love eating bell peppers.  I plan on making some yummy salsa with the peppers. Don't they look yummy?  


Below is the sketch.  



Here is my take on the sketch.  


The face on the pepper is from The Cornies Assortment from Peachy Keen.  The sentiment is also from Peachy Keen, it's called the Fruit Sentiments TWO stamp set.  The twine is Cherry Red Twine from Timeless Twine.  


Thanks for stopping by today!

Melisa


7 comments:

  1. What a great neighbor! They will love your cute card! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - this is adorable Melisa! What a fun card and what a fabulous thank you note! I love it and I'm sure your neighbors will also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh perfect! The peppers look yummy! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute, great neighbors :) love your chili pepper :)
    Have a super day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME looking card and it is just too CUTE with that sweet pepper!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete