Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge 13-34 :: Just Cards :: Sympathy



Good Evening.  

Just stopping by real quick to share the card I made for the Peachy Keen Just Cards - Sympathy Challenge.  I don't about you but Sympathy cards are always hard for me to make.  Maybe it's because they aren't happy and cheery cards.  

Here is the card I made for the challenge.  


The squirrel's face is from the Teddy Bear Assortment from Peachy Keen.  The sentiment is from the Fruit Sentiments One, also from Peachy Keen.  


I'm also entering this into the Craftin Desert Divas Anything Goes Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great rest of the week.   

Melisa

2 comments:

  1. This is still super! I don't make a lot of these either and it was a hard challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Anything Goes“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, they are hard to make...but yours is super sweet!!! I love it! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete