Tuesday, August 27, 2013

~~PPPR ~~ Camping Fun Layout


Good Morning!

Today is Design Team Day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  My oldest son recently joined Boy Scouts and I know we are going to be going camping soon.  So I thought I would try and get ahead of the game and get a layout ready for the pictures of our camp out.  


The title, tent, sleeping bag, lantern and camp fire are from the Camping Fun Cutting Files.  


The green hills in the background are from the Borders 5 Cutting files.  I just flipped one of the borders horizontally in the Silhouette studio.  This way it would look like there were two hills.  


The sun is from the Day at the Beach Cutting file.  The clouds are from the Kite & Cloud Cutting file.  The big brown mountains and trees are from the Big Foot Cutting file


So do you like camping?  My family loves camping.  Is there a special place that you like to camp at?  I can't wait to hear your responses.  :)

I hope you liked my layout.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment