Tuesday, August 13, 2013

~~PPPR~~Let Your Dreams Set Sail


Good Morning!  

 How's your week going so far?  Mine is going good.  My oldest son is back in school as of today.  Whoo hoo!  Today is Design Team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  Check out the card I made.  

I made the card base by using the Layered Labels 1 Cutting file.  The shape of the card is the first one in the file, I just rotated the shape 90 degrees before I grouped and welded them together.  I thought it would be fun to change it it up a bit, by rotating the shape.  The waves are from this week's Friday Freebie Borders 5 Cutting file.  


The sun is from the Cool Sun Cutting files.  The cloud is from the Kite & Clouds Cutting File.  The sentiment is from Pink by Design.  


Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Design team created.  You can see them all HERE.  

Melisa



1 comment: