Thursday, September 19, 2013

Christmas Countdown Sign





Good Morning!  

  I don't know about you but I can't believe that the holidays are just around the corner.  This year is going by way to fast for me.  I thought it would be fun to make a Count down to Christmas/Winter Break sign. I am absolutely crazy about Snowmen and have them all over my house during the holidays, so I wanted to stick with that theme.  


I bought this chalkboard from Michael's awhile ago and thought it would be perfect for my project.  I bought some paint from Michael's as well and painted it green.  I used the Cherry Red Twine for the inside of my chalkboard.  I also used the Olive Green along with the Cherry Red to hang it.  The snowman is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Snow Peeps Cutting File.   


I used the Snow Faces 1 1/4" for my Snowman's face.  


I have a card to share with you too.  The scalloped circles are from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Scalloped Circles Cutting Files.  The watermelon is from PPPR's Watermelon Cutting Files.  The face is from The Cornies Face Assortment.  The twine is Cherry Red from Timeless Twine.  


The sentiment is from the Veggie Sentiments ONE stamp set.  


The Face is from The Cornies Face Assortment.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to stop by Peachy Keen's Blog to see what their fabulous Design Team made.  



4 comments:

  1. Your projects were fantastic! You did an awesome job with your stamps and of course the awesome twine!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cuteness! I LOVE that fun chalkboard with the sweet snowman. The twine looks great around the chalkboard. And, your card is sweet as can be - love the melon and Peachy face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, both projects are fabulous Melissa! I love the fun countdown to Christmas idea-the chalkboard is so fun and the snowman is adorable!
    Your card is so stinken cute and love the adorable face!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your projects.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful weekend ahead!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete