Saturday, September 7, 2013

HoneyBearz Back to School Blog Hop



Welcome to the Honeybearz Designs Back to School Blog Hop. 

If you came here from  An'jenic's Blog then you are in the right place.  If you just stumbbled up on this post and would like to start at the beginning, head over to Lisa's Blog.  I'll list the entire lineup at the end of my post.  


I made this 3D Backpack for Nicky & Joey's Speech Teacher.  


The 3D Backpack is from SVG Cut's Back to the Books SVG Kit.  


It actually is really big inside.  I'm going to put some more glue sticks and some M&M's inside for her.  


Your next stop in the hop is Alicia's Blog

  Lisa
Melisa ~~You are here.
Alicia Go here next.
  Lucy
  Angela

Thanks for hopping with us today. Have a great weekend.

Melisa

25 comments:

  1. Super cute back pack!!! I typically make "flat" projects - really need to branch out!!! This would be great for Teacher Appreciation too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the backpack. Great job creating it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, How Cute is that! It's just Adorable. Thanks for Sharing with us. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this backpack!!!! I've made one ...not for the hop...but I haven't been able to finish it because I don't have any brads! The blog hop was fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I love the papers that you used and the speech teacher is going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable backpack box!
    ♥ Pam
    www.scrappletree.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your project & I'm sure the recipient will too! It is so bright & colorful, you did a wonderful job. =)


    ~Beth
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this backpack!!! I have one in the works right now!!!...just have no one to give it too!! Love how you embellished it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super adorable 3D back pack!!! TFS & great being in hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a sweet back pack...too cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. That backpack is so cute. Has lots of room too. Great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice - lucky teacher! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww so cute! I love the alphas paper :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great project, I just love it? Tell us how you did it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love love love this backpack!!! Your attention to detail is awesome, with the brads on the back and everything. Great project

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it. What a cool package for a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute backpack. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the backpack.
    isoscia@aol.com

    ReplyDelete