Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Peachy Keen Anything Goes Challenge & Release Challenges



Good Afternoon.  

How's your week going?  Mine is flying by.  Today I've got a couple of projects to share with you for the Peachy Keen challenges.  The first card is for the Anything Goes Challenge.  I used the Fruit Sentiments 1 stamp set for my sentiment.  


The second card is for the Arrows & Favorite color combination challenge.  This challenge was for the new release.  My favorite color combination is Red, Blue Yellow & Green.  The sentiment is from the Fruit Sentiments 2 stamp set and the face is from The Cornies Face Assortment.  


The last challenge is to Create a project with a face & a die cut.  Here is the card I made for that challenge.  I used the Teddy Bear Face Assortment for the bear's face and the sentiment is from the Fruit Sentiment 1 stamp set.  


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a crafty day.

Melisa

3 comments:

  1. Wow! So pretty- Thanks for sharing at Peach Keen Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are just TOO CUTE, BEAUTIFUL job with them!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete