Sunday, September 15, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge 13:37 :: A Sketch


Good Afternoon.  

Today I am back to share my card for the Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge with you.  Below is the sketch.  


I wanted to keep my card simple just like the sketch.  I made this card with my husband in mind.  I thought I would surprise him with a card.  


I embossed the background with one of my Lifestyle Crafts embossing folders.  The red, yellow & green arrows are from the Online Silhouette Store.  The big arrow border is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Borders 4 cutting file.  The word bubble is also from PPPR, it's from the Speech Bubbles Cutting File.  The sentiment is from Peachy Keen's Veggie Sentiments ONE


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great week.  

Melisa

3 comments:

  1. GREAT card,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice design. Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps.

    ReplyDelete