Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Peachy Keen challenge and Timeless Twine Winner



Happy Tuesday!!

First I want to say Hi to all my new followers.  Also Thanks for everyone's nice comments on the card that I made for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Birthday Blog Hop.  Which reminds me, it's time to announce the winner of the 3 Spools of Timeless Twine.  The winner is 


~~Congratulations Monica I will be contacting you shortly about this giveaway~~

Now on to the project I made for the Peachy Keen 3D Objects : Potluck challenge.  The challenge was to make something 3D that was a potluck theme.  I made a basket with a caramel covered apple in it. Who doesn't love a caramel covered apple?  I know my boys sure love them.  The basket is from SVG Cut's Caramel Apple Pie SVG Kit.  


The super cute Scarecrow is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Fall Festival Cutting file.  I used Peachy Keen's Monster Mash Face Assortment stamp set for his face.   The "Apple" part of the sentiment is from Peachy Keen's Fruit Sentiments ONE stamp set.  I used Timeless Twine's Cherry Red & Pumpkin Orange twine for my project.  


I will be linking this project up to the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a great week.  

Melisa



13 comments:

  1. WAhooo!! I never win, Feeling super excited!! Thanks for the chance. Doing the happy dance!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY! Love that super cute scarecrow!! Great job! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic project! So cute! Thanks for joining us in this week's PKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! Don't forget to link up at my Fall/Autumn linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is sooo STINKIN' CUTE, AWESOME idea!!!LOOKS YUMMY too,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOTALLY cute!! Love it!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Fall/Autumn“ Linky Party.
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Monica!!!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. LoVE LOVE LOVE. Thanks for adding this to the DCD fall colors challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cute!!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    CDD DT Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic take on the challenge Melisa! LOVE your basket and love your scarecrow too! Smashing! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an AWESOME project! Your basket is fantastic!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is this, love your 3D basket. TFS your creation at DCD's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete