Tuesday, September 10, 2013

~~PPPR~~Happy Halloween



Hello Everyone!

Today is Design Team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I know we are only in the middle of September but I've got a Halloween card to share with you today.  For the card base I used the Scalloped Circles Cutting files.  The circle is from the Layered Labels 1 Cutting files.  And the sentiment shape is from the Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting Files.


The cute little bat is from the Halloween Critters Cutting File.  The moon is actually from the Day at the Beach Cutting File, I just didn't use the ray part of the sun.  The cloud is from the Rainy Day Critters Cutting Files.  The sentiment is from the NEW Fright Night Stamp Set from My Creative Time.  


The twine is Orange Pumpkin and Graphite Gray from Timeless Twine.  Don't they look good together?  I think they do.  
I thought it would be fun to put the bat on an Action Wobbles.  Poor thing looks dizzy.  LOL.  You can see the Action Wobbles in the picture below.  


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!!

Melisa

6 comments:

  1. Loved the bat... the action wobble is perfect!
    Tina B

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh..wow...that is just the cutest card, Melisa! You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I love that you used a action wobble, so he flies. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I so love it! That Action Wobble is the perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eee! He's super cute, Melisa!!

    ReplyDelete