Saturday, September 14, 2013

Timeless Twine Autumn Splendor



Good Morning Friends!!

Today is the start of a new release from Timeless Twine.  Introducing Autumn Splendor.  Isn't it perfect for fall?  I love the color combination.  



Here is what I made to share with you.  This beautiful basket is from SVG Cut's Fall Harvest SVG Kit.  Before gluing the basket together I ran the pieces through my wood grain embossing folder.  


In the picture below you can see the twine behind the flowers.  


I also made an Acorn.  This acorn is from the Acorn Autumn SVG Kit.  This acorn is huge.  I originally made to go in the basket but it pretty much takes up the whole basket.  LOL.  And I thought the basket was big.  


Thanks for stopping by today.  Head on over to Timeless Twine to see what the rest of the design team made.  Have a great weekend.  

Melisa



6 comments:

  1. those are ah-mazing! So creative, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you did something 3d you know how I love 3d projects! Super job they are both fabulous!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  3. really really cute.. so creative and festive.. i love them..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Embossing the wood grain is perfect...great idea. I like the acorn even if it is too big for the basket. I like the embossing and how the new twine really shines on the kraft color projects. Super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i LOVE the Fall basket!!! and fun acorn :)

    ReplyDelete