Thursday, October 10, 2013

3D Camper



Hello Everyone!

I'm back today with a fun 3D box to share with you.  When I saw this 3D Camper from SVG Cut's I knew I just had to make it.  Especially since my family loves to camp.  The camper is from the Camp Firefly SVG Kit. The bottom piece is actually a box.  


I used the Pumpkin Orange Twine to hang my banner with.  I love how the twine looks, it matches the orange buttons (tail lights) perfectly.  


Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what Annette made :)

Melisa

4 comments:

  1. OMG, this is AMAZING! Love it!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo cute ! I love this 3d project !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Melisa, this is fabulous! You did an amazing job at putting this little cutie together! I love your color choices and I adore that darling little flamingo! This is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete