Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Action Wobble Challenge & My Creative Time Birthday Challenge



Hi Everyone!  

I'm back with a card that I made for a couple more challenges.  The first challenge is the My Creative Time Birthday Challenge.  The second is the Anything Goes Challenge going on over on the Action Wobbles blog.  My son was invited to a classmate's birthday this weekend so I decided I would make him a card.  


I used the Scalloped Circles Cutting File from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons for my card base.  The Boy in the cake is from the Make a Wish Cutting File, also from PPPR. The twine is Key Lime Sorbet from Timeless Twine.  


In the picture above you can see him in action.  Poor thing is going to get dizzy.  The sentiment I used is from My Creative Time's Some Days Simply Require stamp set.  


That's all I've got for you today ;)  Time to go and make dinner.  LOL

Melisa


4 comments:

  1. Super cute card, love that wobble action, thank for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love that he's on a wobble too!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is ADORABLE!!! Love that he is on a n Action Wobble!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete