Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Peachy Keen Just Cards "Can I have that recipe?" Challenge



Good Morning Everyone.
  I'm here today to show you the card I made for the Peachy Keen Just Cards "Can I have that recipe?" Challenge.  The challenge is to make a card that includes a recipe.  The recipe I chose is for Flat Apple Pie.  For my card base I used Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels 3 Cutting file.  The sentiment shape is from the Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting file.  The sentiment is from Peachy Keen's Fruit Sentiments 2 stamp set.  


The girl and the pie are from PPPR's Thanksgiving Feast Cutting file.
Her face is from the Sweet and Innocent Face Assortment stamp set.  The bushel of apples are from PPPR's Apple Picking Cutting file.  The twine is Timeless Twine's Cherry Red twine.


I put the recipe on the inside of my card.  I created a little pocket for the recipe to sit in.  

I'm also going to link this card up to the Craftin Desert Divas Anything with a Sentiment challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!!

Melisa

5 comments:

  1. Very nice card! Love the bushel of apples! Thanks for joining the Peachy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! She looks like the perfect little baker!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome! LOVE her face and how she's holding the pie! The recipe pocket on the inside is perfect! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABsolutely ADORABLE in every way. What a perfect card. I love that face on the girl too. Perfect choice and beautiful card. Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete