Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge




Good Evening Crafty Friends!!  

I'm here tonight with the card I made for the Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge.  Here is the sketch.


Here is my card


I used The Cornies Face Assortment for the face on the lemon. 


 The sentiment on the inside of the card came from the Fruit Sentiments Two stamp set.  The twine is Lemonade Yellow from Timeless Twine.   


I'll be back tomorrow morning with a cute project for Timeless Twine.  Have a great night!!

Melisa




2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Love your take on the sketch! And, I love the peachy face on your lemon - too funny! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too, Too cute!! Love it!! Love the Cornies face on the lemon!! Such a bright and cheery card!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete