Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Autumn Harvest Blog Hop. Today we are making Autumn themed projects using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.
Here is the card that I made.
The shape of the card is from the Layered Labels 3 Cutting file. The fence is from the Fall Festival Cutting File. The Apple Tree & Apple Basket are from the Apple Picking Cutting File. The grass is from the Hoppy Easter Cutting File.
The sentiment is from Joy's Life It's All Fall Puns.
~~~Blog Hop Freebie~~~
This freebie will only be available for free during the Blog Hop (Saturday & Sunday). After that it will be available for purchase in the store for $2.95. You can get it for free HERE.
For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, October 22nd. Only US or Canadian mailing addresses, please.
~~~Monthly Challenge Rules~~~
1. The project must be Autumn themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the focus of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Autumn Harvest Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different Autumn-themed projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, November 9th, 2013.
5. One random winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, November 13th, 2013.
You're next stop in the hop is the Super Talented Nanne.
Here is the line up just in case you get lost along the way.