Tuesday, October 22, 2013

PPPR Design Team Day


Good Morning!  

Today is Design Team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  Since Halloween is around the corner I thought I would make a treat bag to share with you.  


I used the Oval Window Treat Bag Cutting file for my bag.  The cute little ghost is from the Halloween Critters Cutting file.  Isn't he just the cutest little ghost?  LOL.  The sentiment shape is from the Sentiment Shapes 1 Cutting file.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's Bewitched Stamp set.  The twine is Purple Passion from Timeless Twine.  


I'm entering this into the Scrappy Mom Stamps Halloween Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great week!

Melisa

3 comments:

  1. Super cute treat bag Melisa! The ghost is ADORABLE!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ghost - so adorable!! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete