Tuesday, October 8, 2013

PPPR Halloween Treat Bag



Good Morning!

Today is Design Team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  Since Halloween is around the corner I thought I would start making treat bags for Matthew to pass out to his classmates.  Here is the first bag I made.  Each bag holds one Snickers and two Twix.  


I used the Handled Treat Bag Topper Cutting File for the topper.  The pumpkin bucket is from the Candy Bucket Cutting File.  The sentiment shape is from the Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting file.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time's Fright Night stamp set.  
I'm entering this "BOO" treat bag into My Creative Time's Pumpkin Challenge.  

Here are a couple more that I made.  The candy corn is from the Candy Corn Guy Cutting File.  The sentiment shape is from Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting File.  The orange twine is Pumpkin Orange from Timeless Twine.  


The pumpkin is from the Pumpkin Patch Cutting File.The sentiment shape is from Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting File.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team made by visiting Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog.  

Melisa



5 comments:

  1. So cute! I am definitely adding this file to my wish list! So many options for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little Halloween treat! Would be perfect for making for my nieces and nephews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute and yummy treats!! Love them! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challene. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT! *sarcasm* now I want a Snickers!!! :) TOO FUN! Thank you SO much for joining in my Pumpkin Challenge over at My Creative Time!

    ReplyDelete