Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Seize the Sketch Challenge



Happy Thursday! 

 I can't believe how fast this week has gone by already.  I don't know about you but I'm glad the weekend is here.  It's been a busy week for me.  But any how, On to my card.  I made this card for the Seize the Sketch challegne.   This challenge is being sponsored by Timeless Twine.  The winner will receive 3 rolls of Timeless Twine.  I hope you'll join in on the fun.  

Here is the sketch.  


I decided to flip the sketch.  I used the Pumpkin Orange Twine from Timeless Twine for the spiders web.  The spider is from the Online Silhouette Store.  


Oh and I hope you'll join us for World Card Making Day.  The fun starts at Timeless Twine.  



Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to link up your card at Seize the Sketch.  

Melisa


5 comments:

  1. EEK!! love that cute spider :)
    Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Melisa! How clever of you to flip the sketch! It looks sooooo cute, that spider and the twine are perfect!!!!!

    Thanks for playing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spider is so cute, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch and this amazing chose of colors and stamps!

    ReplyDelete