Tuesday, November 19, 2013

~~PPPR~~ Baby Shower Banner



Good Morning!!

Today is Design Team Day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  My friends and I decided to have a surprise baby shower for a mutual friend of ours.  Our friend is having a baby girl in January.  I wanted to make a banner for her to put in the baby's room.  The problem is that she still hasn't decided what they are going to name their daughter so I had to leave it blank.  I told her that once they decide on a name I will cut it out for them

Here is my banner. 


To make the banner I used the Simple Banners Cutting File.  I also used the Layered Labels 2 Cutting Files to put the letters on (Once my friend picks out a name for her daughter).


The lion, giraffe & zebra are from the Safari Love Cutting File.  The Monkey is from the Birthday Critters Cutting File.


The bow on the giraffe is from the Honey Bees Cutting File.  I used the Pink & White bundle of Crinkle Ribbon from 3 Girl JAM.  


The flowers are from the Valentine Kid's Cutting File and the Lady Bug Cuttting flowers.  The twine is Bubblegum Pink from Timeless Twine.  


Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed seeing the banner I made.

Melisa




5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaw, this is so cute and I can tell a lot of hard work went into making this banner.. Fabulous!!
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so adorable! I love how you made all of those little animals girly...too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My! This banner is so sweet! The critters...well everything is so cute. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete