Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Superhero Blog Hop!
If you came here from Jeanne's blog, you are in the right place. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog. Today we are using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files to make projects that are a Superhero theme. I decided to make a layout. It feels like I haven't made a layout in a while. When my twins were babies my hubby would call me Super Mom for taking all 3 of our boys shopping by myself. This particular trip I was pushing their double stroller and pulling a shopping cart behind me. I had my oldest son Matthew take the picture. It's funny how fast time flys when you have kids.
For the background shape I used the Borders 2 Cutting File to make the scalloped shape. I also used the Sentiment Shapes 1 Cutting File to make the banner in the background.
For my title I used the Super Mom & Dad Cutting Files. The girl super hero is from the Superheroes Trio 2 Cutting File. Isn't she the cutest thing you have ever seen? I love how she turned out. Her face is from Peachy Keen's Sweet & Innocent Face Assortment.
For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, November 19. Only US or Canadian mailing addresses, please.
1. The project must be Superhero themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the focus of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Superhero Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different Superhero-themed projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, December 7, 2013.
5. One random winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, December 11, 2013.
Your next stop in the hop is the Talented Nanne
Thanks for stopping by today!!