Friday, December 27, 2013

Action Wobble Design Team



Good Morning!

How was your Christmas?  Mine was great.  Today I have some fun news I can finally share with you.  I am one of the new members of the Action Wobble Design Team.  


Here are a couple of pictures of projects that I have made in the past with Action Wobbles.  My first project will be HERE posted on January 10, 2014.


You can find all the details about the "Fish-ing you a great day" card HERE


You can find all the details about the "Bon Voyage" card HERE

Thanks for stopping by today!!  I can't wait to share my first project with you.  
Happy New Year!!

Melisa







8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Design Teammate! I can't wait to see all your amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Action Wobble Team !
    Can't wait to see what you create
    The Scrapbooking Queen
    www.thescrapbookingqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melisa, I am so excited to be joining the AW DT with you. I look forward to getting to know you better and seeing more of your great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team... I am a follower... I just wanted to stop by and say hi, and see all your wonderful creations... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoo....hoooo....congrats to you my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, congrats!! you will showcase them so very well! you are an awesome crafter!!

    ReplyDelete